POSITION AVAILABLE: HOTEL NIGHT AUDITOR OPENING DATE: DECEMBER 23, 2019 CLOSING DATE: DECEMBER 30, 2019 EXEMPT: NO REPORTS TO: FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR SUPERVISORY: NO SALARY: $10.00 ph DEPARTMENT: HOTEL SUMMARY: This job exists to reconcile all hotel cashier transactions, prepare management reports and to perform front desk duties including check-in, check-out, switchboard operations and reservations.
- Must obtain an OST support gaming license.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college courses in hotel management, preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year accounting or auditing experience
- Computer literate as demonstrated by successfully completing an assessment
- CPR Certification.
- Listen and respond to guest inquires in a positive and articulate manner. Answer questions and offer assistance by providing accurate information on any services relating to front desk operations.
- Ability to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance. Attend a variety of meetings and conduct staff meetings to ensure timely and effective communication.
- Collaborate with other departments on service delivery issues and guest expectations recognizing the interdependencies that exist and the impact of actions and decisions on other departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Supervise staff, including interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, performance evaluations and discipline.
- Ability to access and input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use computer keyboard and calculator.
- Ability to walk and stand 80% of shift.
- Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with attendance policy.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 8