Prairie Wind Casino & Hotel is a fun, exciting place to be, especially for our fantastic staff! We offer many benefits for our staff members to have a great experience working with us! We promote a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required before employment begins. Contact our Human Resources office to get more details on open positions. You can also download our applications for both Prairie Wind Casino and East Wind Casino below.
Our requirements for all positions include:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Pass Drug Screening
- Pass Personal Background Check
- Obtain and Maintain a Gaming License from the Oglala Sioux Tribe Gaming Commission
- Adhere to all Prairie Wind Casino & Hotel Rules and Regulations
- Minimum Internal Controls
- Work in a Smoke-Related Environment
- Applicants for the Casino must be 21 and non-gaming departments such as Hotel, Restaurant, and Bingo must be 18 and over.
- IMPORTANT: Whether completing the online application or a paper application, each applicant must include two forms of valid identification (ID). If completing a paper application, please email scanned images of the ID’s with the application. The following forms of identification are valid:
- Birth Certificate
- Tribal enrollment
- Tribal I.D.
- State I.D.
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
For employment opportunities call: