JOB TITLE: Waiter/Waitress
OPENING DATE: November 12, 2022
CLOSING DATE: November 18, 2022
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Asst. Restaurant Manager
SUPERVISORY: No SALARY: $6.55 per hr + tips
SUMMARY: The Waitress/Waiter is under the supervision of the Asst. Restaurant Manager. The incumbent shall be responsible for all the dining needs of Prairie Wind Casino’s customers and employees. Excellent customer service is the number one goal of this position. The incumbent shall adhere to the Restaurant Department’s Policies and Procedures, as well as Prairie Wind Casino Policies and Procedures as outlined in the employee handbook. Shall adhere to the MICS and NIGC Rules and Regulations as it pertains to the Restaurant Department, protecting the integrity and assets of Prairie Wind Casino at all times. Additionally, the incumbent shall be responsible for adhering to the State of South Dakota and Indian Health Service Codes in all areas of food and beverage service.
• Possess the ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
• Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
• Must pass an alcohol and drug test.
• Apply for and obtain an OST Gaming License.
• High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the Food Service Industry preferred.
• Have a verifiable reference from a previous employer.
• Have proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
• Have a DD-214 if applying for Veteran Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.