DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ensure the safety of customers and employees at all times.
- Maintain the confidentially and integrity of the Prairie Wind Casino and its assets at all times.
- Will follow guidelines for operating motor vehicles. Will familiarize with and comply with state, federal and Prairie Wind Casino’s rules and regulations for operating motor vehicles, vehicles operation manuals, and vehicle log books. All verbal and written instructions to be kept on file in the Transportation files.
- Will examine vehicles prior to operation by visual and auditory means to determine any malfunctions.
- Will be responsible for the safe transporting of employees to and from work, according to the schedule and designated routes. Will have control of loading, seating and unloading of passengers who ride the vans. Responsible for the discipline on the vans at all times to ensure that employees comply and adhere to policies and procedures of the transportation program.
- Must keep the vans clean at all times. Must disinfect and shampoo quarterly.
- Must keep accurate daily records i.e., bus logs, odometer logs, gas receipts, and record in the vehicle operator logs and submit a vehicle report on a weekly basis.
- Must operate the van skillfully and observe all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Must submit all transportation reports on time.
- Shall maintain a positive level of professionalism, with attitude, behavior and respond to riders’ complaints and grievances in the appropriate manner.
- Must be certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Shall attend applicable workshops and training to remain current on requirements of position, such as first aid/CPR, enhancing driver skills, and safety.
- Shall adhere to Prairie Wind Casino policies and procedures. i.e., Employee Handbook, Transportation Manual and other pertinent policies and procedures.