JOB TITLE: Table Games Pit Supervisor
OPENING DATE: April 13, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
EXEMPT: NO REPORTS TO: TABLE GAMES MANAGER
SUPERVISORY: YES SALARY: $14.00 PH
DEPARTMENT: TABLE GAMES
SUMMARY: A front line representative of management. Primary purpose is protection of company assets, money and guests. To make sure dealers are doing their jobs correctly, and handle any situations in the Pit in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
• Must have an OST Key Gaming license.
• Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must have general knowledge of computers using word processing software.
• Must have good interpersonal skills and possess tact when dealing with verbal confrontations.
• At least two years of dealing experience required.
• Must be confidential with information obtained through job function.
• Two years supervisory experience preferred.
• Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.