RESPONSIBILITIES: Will deal the games of Blackjack (w/Various Side Bets, 3-card poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Roulette, and Crap also may be called upon to deal various poker games, proficiently and professionally to guests in accordance with PWC house rules and OST gaming rules and regulations. Must have good mental and manual dexterity. Must give guests friendly and courteous service in accordance with the OST Gaming Facilities Mission Statement.
• Must be able to pass table games training program & audition or test out based on previous table games experience.
• Must be good with numbers, have good communication skills, willing to work directly with the public, and be neat and clean in appearance.
• Must be confidential with information obtained through job function.
• Must have an OST support gaming license.
• Must Obtain an OST Key Gaming License for Craps
• Must have high school diploma or GED certificate.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Preference will be given to OST members.