JOB TITLE: Slot Technician (2)
OPENING DATE: December 7, 2022
CLOSING DATE: December 13, 2022
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Lead Mechanic
SUPERVISORY: No SALARY: $10.00ph
• Makes all machine payouts, hand pay of jackpots, short pays and performs all machine fills.
• Perform preventative maintenance on all slot machines on the gaming floor.
• Furnish the guests with change for the slot machines.
• Provides customer services to the guests as necessary.
• Learn the use of slot equipment, hand tools, etc.
• Assist Auditing Dept with any machine fill discrepancies.
• Must be trained in and have the mechanical ability to perform simple repairs to slot machines as assigned.
• Must be trained in and have the ability to do bill jams and printer errors.
• Must be trained in and have the ability to do last game recalls and last bill recalls.
• Must pass an aptitude test.
• Must be good with numbers, have good communication skills, willing to work directly with the public.
• Must be confidential with information obtained through job function.
• Must have an OST Support Gaming License
• Must have high school diploma or GED.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.