SUMMARY: The Restaurant Manager is under the supervision of the Director Of Operations and shall be ultimately responsible for the daily operations of the Restaurant Department. The incumbent shall supervise all restaurant, kitchen, and dining room staff.
- Apply for and obtain an OST Key Gaming License.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate required.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Business Management preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the Food & Beverage Service Industry.
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Have verifiable reference from previous employer.
- Have proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
- Have DD-214 if applying for Veteran Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-6300 ext. 8923.