Responsibilities: The Promotions Coordinator assists in the coordination and implementation of special events, concerts, and promotions. This position will organize all events and promotions, ordering supplies, coordinate advertisements, and work with promoter and vendors. Coordinator will work all major Holidays, events, and promotions. Will also work as announcer or Master of Ceremony for all major promotions or events.
- Must obtain an OST support license.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekend and major holidays and promotions.
- Must have minimum of five years experience in promotions, advertising or an entertainment business.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Excellent communications skills including writing and speaking.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little or no supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Professional appearance and outgoing personality.
- Proficient in the latest versions of Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Indian Preference policy in hiring will be followed.
To explorer these opportunities further; please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino Human Resource Department @ 1-800-705-9463 or (605) 867- 8923.