Position: Maintenance worker
Opening Date: February 8, 2024
Closing Date until filled
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Facilities Manager
SUPERVISORY: No SALARY: $12.75 ph
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Worker is under the supervision of the Facilities Manager. The incumbent shall be responsible to read and adhere to all OSHA Rules and Regulations and the Prairie Wind Casino Safety Rules and Regulations. They shall also adhere to all Prairie Wind Casino Minimum Internal Control Standards, Oglala Sioux Tribal Minimum Internal Control Standards, OST Commission on Gaming’s Rules and Regulations and NIGC Rules and Regulations as it pertains to the Maintenance Department.
• Apply for and obtain an OST Support Gaming License.
• Possess a High School Diploma or GED certificate.
• Must pass a drug test.
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Provide verifiable references from previous employers.
• Submit the proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
• Minimum of two years of experience in carpentry, masonry, electrical, and plumbing is preferred.
• Submit a DD-214 if applying for Veteran Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.