RESPONSIBILITIES: Monitors the operation of Prairie Wind Casino to preserve the integrity of the Tribe’s gaming operation through assurance that the Oglala Sioux Tribal Gaming Rules and Regulations, Internal Controls, OST Ordinance 94-01, Indian Gaming Regulatory Act, and National Indian Gaming Commission laws are in place and being adhered to.
- Must have Oglala Sioux Tribal PMO Gaming license.
- Knowledgeable with Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS), Tribal Internal Controls (TICS), and State Compact Regulations.
- Knowledgeable of National, State, and Tribal gaming rules and regulations.
- Knowledgeable of Departmental policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal and report writing skills.
- Two year degree in Criminal Justice, or experience equivalent to two years in the Gaming industry.
- Preference will be given to OST tribal members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-6300 ext. 8923.