Hotel Laundry Attendant
Position available: HOTEL LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
Opening Date: May 24, 2023
Closing Date: May 31, 2023
EXEMPT: NO REPORTS TO: Front Desk Supervisor
SUPERVISORY: NO SALARY: $10.80 ph
SUMMARY: Responsible for daily inventory on all Hotel linens. Assisting the Housekeeping staff in gathering laundry from the Hotel rooms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for washing, drying, ironing, and folding of Hotel linens.
- Responsible for wrapping and distributing linens.
- Will be responsible for mending damaged linens.
- Daily inventory of supplies.
- Keep laundry storage area neat and clean.
- Assisting in all areas as assigned by Executive Housekeeper or Hotel Manager.
- Long periods of standing and walking.
- Constant pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift weight up to forty (40) pounds.
- Frequent exposure to dust, dirt and chemicals associated with cleaning agents.
- Exposure to loud and continual noise levels and a smoke-filled environment.
- Must have general knowledge of chemicals and laundry agents.
- Must be willing to learn, be able to work independently and on a team.
- Must be flexible with shift and days off.
- Must be able to meet internal training requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an OST support gaming license.
- Preference will be given to OST members.
- Must be able to operate washer and dryer.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.