HOTEL HOUSE PERSON
SUMMARY: Responsible for attending to the cleaning and stocking needs of assigned area(s) of the Hotel.
- Long periods of standing and walking.
- Constant pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift weight up to forty (40) pounds.
- Frequent exposure to dust, dirt and chemicals associated with cleaning agents.
- Exposure to loud and continual noise levels and a smoke-filled environment.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Must have general knowledge of chemicals and laundry agents.
- Must be willing to learn, be able to work independently and on a team.
- Must be flexible with shift and days off.
- Must be able to meet internal training requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an OST support gaming license.
- Must be able interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and instruction manuals.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.