HOTEL EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
Directly supervises Housekeepers, House person, and Laundry staff. Ensures overall effectiveness and productivity of the Housekeeping department operation ensuring high cleanliness and upkeep levels are upheld. Assist with managing the department’s day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping staff.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years Housekeeping department head in major Housekeeping department operation OR minimum of two years supervisory experience and five years Hotel Housekeeping experience.
- Must apply and obtain an OST Support gaming license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and apparatus. Extensive knowledge of OSHA hazard communication MSDS and blood borne pathogen standards.
- Knowledge of the proper cleaning and maintenance techniques of all hard floor surfaces, fabrics and textiles.
- Knowledge of industrial cleaning.
- Ability to manage a large diverse Housekeeping staff. Must have the skills and abilities to perform the duties of line employees in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work independently with all co-workers. Must be able to make rational decisions and maintain the harmony in the department.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.