SUMMARY: The primary purpose of the position is to maintain excellent customer service, to ensure guest satisfaction and a future return. As front-line employees, the Host/Hostess/Cashier is the director of first impressions. They are expected to provide prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all Prairie Wind Casino and The Strong Hold Restaurant guests at all times.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time, bend and stretch frequently.
- Exposure to loud and continual noise levels and a smoke filled environment.
- Handle a fast-paced environment that is often stressful.
- Possess the ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Clean with hygiene habits.
- Enjoys meeting and talking with different people.
- Multi-tasks efficiently
- Organized, accurate and reliable
- Works in a team environment
- Communicate articulately both verbally and in writing.
- Must pass an alcohol and drug test.
- Apply for and obtain an OST support gaming license.
- Experience in similar work environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
- Basic computer and strong mathematics skills.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the Food Service Industry preferred.
- Have proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.