Summary: The Facility Manager is under the supervision of the General Manager. The incumbent is responsible for non-gaming divisions of Prairie Wind Casino & Hotel; Facilities, Environmental Services, Grounds and Transportation. Professionalism and consistency of all rules and regulations is fundamental when in contact with guests and employees.
- Pass an alcohol and drug test.
- Possess a valid SD Driver’s License.
- Apply for and obtain an OST Key gaming License.
- Provide verifiable reference (s) from previous employer (s).
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Construction Management or Business Management preferred but not required.
- Minimum of eight years of supervisory/management experience in maintenance or the building trades industry.
- Provide proper documentation if applying for Indian preference.
- DD-214 if claiming veteran preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-6300 ext. 8904.