SUMMARY: The Dishwasher is under the supervision of the Kitchen Supervisor and shall be responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of all Kitchen equipment and Restaurant small wares. The incumbent shall adhere to the Food & Beverage Departmental Policy and Procedure Manual, in addition to Prairie Wind Casino’s Policy and Procedure, as outlined in the Employee Handbook. Shall adhere to the MICS and NIGC Rules and Regulations as it pertains to the Food & Beverage Department, protecting the integrity and assets of Prairie Wind Casino at all times. Additionally, the incumbent shall be responsible for adhering to the State of South Dakota and Indian Health Service Codes in all areas of food and beverage service.
• Have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to bend and lift.
• Must wear back brace while lifting.
• Heavy lifting on daily basis.
• Heavy pulling/pushing.
• Must pass an alcohol and drug test.
• Apply for and obtain an OST Tribal Key Gaming License.
• Minimum of one-year experience in the Food & Beverage Industry, with emphasis in fine dining preferred.
• Have a verifiable reference from previous employer.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.