JOB TITLE: Count Team
OPENING DATE: January 2, 2020
CLOSING DATE: January 8, 2020
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Count Team Supervisor
SUPERVISORY: No SALARY: $74.40 PER SHIFT
The Count Team Member is responsible for performing hard and soft count duties according to department policy and procedures. The incumbent must adhere to and enforce the following; Prairie Wind Casino policy and procedures; the Tribal/State Gaming Compact; OST Gaming Rules and Regulations; OST Tribal Internal Control Standards; Minimum Internal Control Standards; Title 31 Regulations, and Prairie Wind Casino Employee Hand Book.
• Must apply and obtain an OST support gaming license.
• Must have high school diploma or GED certificate.
• Must have some experience in gaming.
• Must have valid drivers license.
• Preference will be given to OST member.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923