CLUB HOST (2)
SUMMARY: Provides consistent, prompt, courteous service to guests in a professional manner. Scans Players Club Members cards, handles sign up, redemption and distributions of cards. Works with and in conjunction with all casino departments for the purpose of furthering guest relationships and quality guest service.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to loud and continual noise levels and a smoke-filled environment.
- Must be able to work odd hours, weekends, Holidays, and all shifts.
- Valid Driver’s License preferred
- Apply for and obtain an OST Support License.
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED certificate
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Submit a verifiable reference from a previous employer.
- Submit the proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
- Submit a DD-214 if applying for Veteran Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.