POSITION: CAGE MASTER BANK SUPERVISOR
OPENING DATE: September 8, 2020
CLOSING DATE: September 14, 2020
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Cage Manager
SUPERVISORY: Yes SALARY: $12.00 per hr.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervision of all cage personnel. Maintaining order and operating the cage in a professional manner. Must ensure the integrity and professionalism of Prairie Wind Casino. Must ensure compliance with all Federal and State labor laws; PWC policies and procedures, Title 31 requirements, and Departmental policies and procedures. Providing excellent customer service with ticket/chip redemption, exchanging currency for gaming chips, credit card advances, travelers check cashing, and assisting customers with general information and service.
• Must apply and obtain an OST support gaming license.
• Must have a High School diploma or GED certificate.
• Accounting, bookkeeping, and cash handling experience preferred.
• Must able to work all banks proficiently.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Must be knowledgeable in all areas or cage.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be able to handle a high-pressure environment.
• Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.