SUMMARY: Shall be ultimately responsible for the daily operations and all activities of the Bingo. The incumbent shall supervise all Bingo staff. The incumbent is responsible to read, implement, and enforce all Prairie Wind Casino/Bingo policies and procedures, OST Ordinance 94-01, Tribal/State Gaming Compact, OST Minimum Internal Control Standards, Title 31 Minimum Internal Control Standards, Prairie Wind Casino Employee Handbook, Bingo Departmental Policy and Procedure Manual, and the State of South Dakota and Indian Health Services Codes.
• Extensive background in Indian Gaming.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Two years management experience required.
• Two years of Bingo Supervisory experience preferred.
• A.A. degree in Business preferred.
• Must be able to obtain an OST key gaming license
• Preference will be given to OST members
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent people and project management skills
• Provide proper documentation if applying for Indian preference.
• DD-214 if claiming veteran preference.
• Pass an alcohol and drug test.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 605-867-8923.