POSITION: Bingo Floor Attendant (part-time)
OPENING DATE: June 13, 2022
CLOSING DATE: June 17, 2022
EXEMPT: NO REPORTS TO: BINGO MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: BINGO SALARY: $10.00 per hour
SUMMARY: The Bingo Floor Attendants are under the supervision of the Bingo Manager, and are responsible for selling additional specials, assist customers in proper process of playing bingo, call bingos out loud to caller over microphones, and perform various other duties as required by management. A floor attendant needs to be energetic, able to stand on their feet for long periods of time, communicate easily with a large group of people, and make change accurately and quickly. Shall be required to read, implement, and adhere to all Prairie Wind Casino Policies and Procedures, OST Ordinance 94-01, Tribal/State Gaming Compact, NIGC Minimum Internal Control Standards, Indian Gaming Regulatory Act, OST Minimum Internal Control Standards, Title 31 Minimum Internal Control Standards, Prairie Wind Casino Employee Handbook, Bingo Department Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Must have a valid OST Support Gaming License
• H.S. Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
• Must present a professional manner and appearance at all times.
• Must have good math and money handling skills
• Must be accurate, honest and have ability to make decisions.
• Must be able to think and move quickly without tiring easily
• Must have ability to interact with guests, co-workers, and management in a professional and courteous manner.
• Performs other bingo related duties as assigned by the bingo manager
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.