OPENING DATE: MAY 20, 2022
CLOSING DATE: MAY 27, 2022
EXEMPT: No REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager
SUPERVISORY: Yes SALARY: DOE
SUMMARY: The Restaurant Manager is under the supervision of the Restaurant Manager and shall be ultimately responsible for the daily operations of the Restaurant Department. The incumbent shall supervise all restaurant, kitchen, and dining room staff.
• Apply for and obtain an OST Support Gaming License.
• Must pass an alcohol and drug test.
• Possess a valid drivers license.
• Have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have current Food Handlers certificate.
• Must obtain Serv Safe certificate.
• Minimum of an Associates Degree in Business preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the Food & Beverage Industry preferred, with emphasis on fine dining and Banquet preparation.
• Minimum of three years of supervisory experience.
• Have a verifiable reference from previous employer.
• Have proper documentation if applying for Indian Preference.
• Have DD-214 if applying for Veteran Preference.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-6300 ext. 8923.