- Makes all machine payouts, hand pay of jackpots, short pays and performs all machine fills.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all slot machines on the gaming floor.
- Furnish the guests with change for the slot machines.
- Provides customer services to the guests as necessary.
- Learn the use of slot equipment, hand tools, etc.
- Assist Auditing Dept with any machine fill discrepancies.
- Must be trained in and have the mechanical ability to perform simple repairs to slot machines as assigned.
- Must be trained in and have the ability to do bill jams and printer errors.
- Must be trained in and have the ability to do last game recalls and last bill recalls.
- Must pass an aptitude test.
- Must be good with numbers, have good communication skills, willing to work directly with the public.
- Must be confidential with information obtained through job function.
- Must have an OST Support Gaming License
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.