POSITION: BINGO CALLER
OPENING DATE: September 8, 2020
CLOSING DATE: September 14, 2020
EXEMPT: NO REPORTS TO: BINGO MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: BINGO SALARY: $12.00 per hour
SUMMARY: The Bingo Caller is under the supervision of the Bingo Manager, and is responsible to call numbers, keep games running smoothly and efficiently. Also, to ensure the integrity of the bingo game by following proper procedures for calling, and crowd control. He/ She will control the microphone, read rules, and announce all prizes won. Shall be required to read, implement, and adhere to all Prairie Wind Casino Policies and Procedures, OST Ordinance 94-01, Tribal/State Gaming Compact, NIGC Minimum Internal Control Standards, Indian Gaming Regulatory Act, OST Minimum Internal Control Standards, Title 31 Minimum Internal Control Standards, Prairie Wind Casino Employee Handbook, Bingo Department Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Must apply and obtain on OST Support gaming license.
• H.S. Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
• At least 1 year of calling experience preferred.
• Must always present a professional manner and appearance.
• Must have experience in crowd control and be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to speak for a long period of time without tiring.
• Must be willing to program the caller’s console, and any other equipment deemed appropriate for the continuity of the session.
• Must have excellent hearing and the ability to stay focused during periods of stress.
• Must have ability to interact with guests, co-workers, and management in a professional and courteous manner.
• Preference will be given to OST members.
To explore these opportunities further, please inquire at Prairie Wind Casino
Human Resources Department at 1-800-705-9463 or 867-8923.